This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) governs the relationship between the site user and self- employed Otstastnov T.S. (“MethodX or Administration”). MethodX is not a media site.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the MethodX website!
The user has the right to:
- search for information on the site;
- receive information from the site;
- change a user’s rating;
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes.
Administration reserves the right:
- at its discretion, to create, change, modify, cancel the rules;
- restrict access to any information on the site;
- create, modify, and delete information;
- delete accounts;
- refuse registration without explanation.
- update the Personal Data provided during registration, if changed;
- do not copy information from other sources;
- not to disseminate information that is aimed at propaganda of war, incitement of national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative liability is provided;
- do not disrupt the website;
- do not create multiple accounts belonging to the same person on the site;
- do not commit actions aimed at misleading other Users;
- not transfer your account and / or login and password of your account to third parties;
- do not register an account on behalf of or in place of another person, with the exception of cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- not post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- not use scripts (programs) for the automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services.
Administration undertakes to:
- maintain the site’s performance unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration’s control.
The administration undertakes to keep information about 5 (five) checks of people and about 10 (ten) checks of relationships in the user's personal account.
- the user is personally responsible for the information he disseminates;
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties;
- in case of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the constant availability of the information resource.
This Agreement shall enter into force on any use of this site. The Agreement ceases to be valid when a new version appears. The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion. The administration does not notify users of a change in the Agreement.